Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First things first!

If you haven't guessed, this is going to be a blog about Bioware's Star Wars: The Old Republic.  I've been pretty active in posting beta videos on my youtube channel and I've decided to also regularly write about what's going on with the game.


So, you must be asking, why should I read this blog?  Well, I've been gaming for a pretty long time now and amongst my friends I've always been able to breakdown game mechanics, balancing and other aspects of gameplay very well.  I feel like Bioware has made a very high quality product and this game will be around for a very long time.  I'd like be a part of and also help develop a place for high level Vanguard discussion early on.  

So with that, I conclude my introductory post and leave you with my favorite Vanguard video so far....me playing around with Storm!


My next post, I'm planning on breaking down a few of the specs I will be trying and what roles each of those specs fill.

Havoc Squad Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment